Join Now! Specialized ‘COLLEGE TO COURT’ Legal Pro
309 OM Chambers, J.M. Road, Shinajinagar, Pune
Aspiring to build a bright career in legal field?
Join Now! Specialized ‘COLLEGE TO COURT’ Legal Programs.
IILE in collaboration with NSDC, Skill India, MEPSC and Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (Pune) offers you short term/long term, detailed and specialized diploma programs in legal field.
Our Specialised Programs
Dip. in Cyber Law & Litigation
Dip. in Criminal Law & Litigation
Dip. in Civil Law & Litigation
Dip. in Family Law & Litigation
Dip. in Trademark Law & Litigation
Dip. in Copyright Law & Litigation
Dip. in Legal Writing & Legal Terminologies
Dip. In Paralegal Practice (Specializations: Civil/Criminal/Cyber/IPR/Corporate/Taxation/Real Estate etc.)
Adv. Dip. in Legal Drafting & Legal Research
1. Extensive Knowledge of Various Categories of Respective Crimes/ Cases
2. Detailed Study and Explanation of Respective Leading and Landmark Cases
3. Fluency in Subject Specific Essential Legal Terms and Terminologies in Detail with
4. Expert Understanding of Respective Stages in Litigation Process
5. Comprehensive Study of Various Respective Rules and Manuals
6. Exhaustive Knowledge of Respective Laws and Important Sections
7. Understanding the Complex Legal Sections Step by Step.
8. Familiarity with Various Concerned Government Portals
9. Practice & Knowledge of Online Filing Process and Procedures
10. Knowledge of Various Respective Courts and Tribunals
11. Comprehensive Study of Famous International Cases
12. Preparation of Case Summary
13. Legal Research Techniques and Comparative Analysis of Cases
14. Respective International Guidelines and Contracts
15. Essential Drafting and Pleading Skills
16. Knowledge of Various Drafts Involved in the Litigation Process
17. Proficiency in Developing Claims, Counterclaims, Reasons, Rebuttals, Evidences etc.
18. Respective Litigation Process Right from the Initiation of Petition up to the
Pronouncement of Decree by the Respective Court.
19. Procedure of Filing Appeals
20. Practical Knowledge of Court Process and Procedures i.e. Calculation of Stamp Duties,
Court Fees, Registration Charges etc.
21. Practical Case Study
22. Knowledge of Various Compulsory Foreign Legal Terms, Doctrines and Maxims
23. Knowledge of Various Compulsory Pronominal Adverbs
24. Knowledge of Various Compulsory Doublets and Triplets.
25. Proficiency in Client Handling Skills and Managing the Lawyer-Client Relationship.
Brochure Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZX_gXiSPDxnpwvAwnzSJEONv5LGScDVc/view?usp=shar
To Know More
Mention bigadda.in when calling seller to get a good deal